“Fresh, clean bites, but customer services is lacking.”
Review of Faborit - CLOSED

Faborit
Neighbourhood: Centro
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I have stopped here a few times for a quick bite and/or fresh fruit drinks. The food is good, as are the drinks, but customer service definitely needs some improvement. We stood in line for a few minutes (keep in mind we were the only ones in line), before some one took our order. We will probably stop here a few more times before leaving Madrid, but don't expect much in terms of customer service.

There are newer reviews for Faborit

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have only taken away food from here and it was excellent. Options are great and quality is equally good. Excellent tea bags available here

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Me and my mom had coffee here and out of nowhere her purse got stolen. The staff there seemed not to care. Don't get me wrong, it's a great coffee shop, but as a tourist watch your stuff at all times as this is a big "tourist trap" for thieves.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Freshly squeezed orange juice and pot of tea were excellent. Ordered the traditional 'tostada con tomate'. Bread was toasted on a machine that had previously had something sweet prepared on it and the flavour of sugar was very evident on the underside of my piece of toast. Why do food venues keep on serving boring bread when there's so much artisan bread to be found!! I hate it when the tomato and oil are served in little plastic containers, very unappetising. Would I go again? No.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This has very quickly become one of my favourite places for a light and healthy lunch. I go to the one that is between the Bernabeu and Orense, which I believe has just opened up.

There are lots of these kinds of places around in the area, but this offers the best quality food with the most variety. The eating area is bright and airy. The staff are very friendly. The fresh drinks are very good. The cakes are super yummy but a bit on the pricy side (about €4 a piece), especially since the salad menu with a fresh juice included is such good value (€7).

I would recommend this one in a heartbeat, but saying that, the one in the centre doesn't look as good...

1  Thank CitySlave