I reserved and paid for a room at the San Lorenzo 3 months in advance and when I showed up they told me the hotel was full. They did provide me with an alternative room at another hostal a few blocks away but the room was smaller though it had a better view. The only explanation I can think of is that I had booked so early and got a fair price and then I realized I had booked for the night before a major holiday so maybe the upped the price and got a taker. I've stayed at the San Lorenzo many times over the years and am disappointed that they would no hold my reservation for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid