This hotel is cheap.... But you get what you pay for! The room was very basic with iron beds and hard mattress. There is no aircon and our room was hot and stuffy (in late September, can't imagine what it would be like in summer!). Opening the window was not an option as the rooms face over as busy square with restaurants and traffic so incredibly noisy. I have never seen a bathroom so small. The wifi did not work in the room (although the owner insisted it did!), but we could access emails in the lobby area. If you are after basic accommodation and a bargain ok, however I could not recommend if you like your home comforts .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid