We ended up in this location after our 1st hotel didn't have availability and messed up our reservation. The price was excellent and it has an excellent location. Rooms are normal. Nothing fancy, very simple. It was fine for us for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid