Easy to find just off gran via. Quiet area but near to metro, old town and pretty much central to all main tourist attractions and restaurants.
Room was large for two people and very clean.
Radio provided in room was a nice touch.
Balcony doors give good light and really mute out the sound of the street.
staff seem friendly enough and speak good English.
Free wifi and baggage storage room.
Breakfast is poor and no real choice other than two pieces of toast and a glass of orange. Not really worth getting up for.
The bathroom has no real toiletries so make sure you bring your own.
The bed is okay for people who like hard beds, like me, but if you are used to soft beds you may dislike it.
For me, this hotel is a great choice at a good budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H. San Lorenzo has been recently remodelated on the most part of it's installations, situated in a beautiful historical and artistic building, everything is set up to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a vast array of rooms: single, double, triple, quadruple and familiar, all with their own ensuite full bathrooms and free wifi connection, wide windows to enjoy the spectacular views over Vazquez de Mella Square. Within our services are included transfer to the airport, optional breakfast, information service over serveral topics and, above all, a personal treatment from our multilingual receptionists and everyone in our personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Lorenzo Madrid
- Hostal San Lorenzo Hotel Madrid