Booked this hotel as it was close to centre and a short metro ride to the stadium.
Hotel was perfect , clean quiet with everything you need (apart from tea and coffee in room) . The staff were fantastic , Carlos on reception was brilliant, helpful and polite, David and his colleagues, their level of customer service was 100%
Without doubt I would recommend you stay here while in Madrid
Thanks to everyone at the hotel
From room 412 new Real Madrid fans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Moratin hotel, which opened its doors in August 2002, is conveniently situated near the famous Golden Triangle (the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and the Reina Sofia Museum), adjacent to the historic nucleus of the city which includes the Puerta del Sol and the Plaza Mayor. It is only a few metres away from the Plaza Santa Ana, known to be one of the best places for tapas nationwide, and close to the most popular theatres in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Puerta del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Madrid