The hotel is within 2 minutes to the main square in Madrid. Everything is on your doorstep- restaurants,Plaza Mayor,the market, Retiro,Prado and the tourist bus that takes you round the city.
The room was clean,smart and the bed was nice and firm.
The staff were all really helpful and provide you with useful information.
Would definitely stay here again.
Even though I was only here one night,I felt the comfortable and homely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical, cultural and Shopping area of Madrid. Inside the landmark triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, Alcala Street and Gran Via Street, surrounded by the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel is one of expressions of most unique design of Madrid. A majestic building of the early 20th century, whose decoration has been designed by Tomas Alia, one of the most popular and recognized Rooms Designers in Spain. 62 Double rooms, four of those are Superior with private terrace, and one Junior Suite. All of those are exterior, perfectly soundproofed, with natural light, individual air-conditioning, Minibar, business area, Free WIFI, work desk, free safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quatro Puerta del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid