We stayed in this hotel in July 2013. Very central, walking distance to a lot of the main must see points of Madrid. Rooms are small but nice and sufficient for somebody who wants to visit the city. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is a bit on the expensive side, but you can probably negotiate the price if you have a longer stay. The downfall of this location is that if you drive, parking is extremely costly. We would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical, cultural and Shopping area of Madrid. Inside the landmark triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, Alcala Street and Gran Via Street, surrounded by the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel is one of expressions of most unique design of Madrid. A majestic building of the early 20th century, whose decoration has been designed by Tomas Alia, one of the most popular and recognized Rooms Designers in Spain. 62 Double rooms, four of those are Superior with private terrace, and one Junior Suite. All of those are exterior, perfectly soundproofed, with natural light, individual air-conditioning, Minibar, business area, Free WIFI, work desk, free safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quatro Puerta del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid