This hotel is ideally situated as very close to Gran Via and is in the old town. Very handy for bars & restaurants. We used a local bar for breakfast on the Calle Sevilla & enjoyed sitting on the bar stools selecting our food. Very handy for the Prado, park Retiro in one direction and the shops, Royal Palace in the other.
Hotel staff pleasant but would have like tea making facilities in the room. Would stay there again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical, cultural and Shopping area of Madrid. Inside the landmark triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, Alcala Street and Gran Via Street, surrounded by the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel is one of expressions of most unique design of Madrid. A majestic building of the early 20th century, whose decoration has been designed by Tomas Alia, one of the most popular and recognized Rooms Designers in Spain. 62 Double rooms, four of those are Superior with private terrace, and one Junior Suite. All of those are exterior, perfectly soundproofed, with natural light, individual air-conditioning, Minibar, business area, Free WIFI, work desk, free safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quatro Puerta del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid