“Segovia - "Best place for balloons"”
Review of Aerotours

and up
Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo or Segovia with Optional Transport from Madrid
Ranked #6 of 101 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Aerotours is the balloon rides division of Flying Circus S.L., company with 25 years of experience in this area. Our goal is to grant the maximum quality of service on each and every flight.
Singapore, Singapore
“Segovia - "Best place for balloons"”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was really impressed when they picked me up from Madrid, gave me a hands-on experience (including the chance to get the balloon inflated and letting me jump on it to pack it up at the end!), allowed me to celebrate 'the bos' birthday at a local place and then sent me back to Madrid with a full stomach! Great team and great balloon experience!

Visited May 2014

Madrid, Spain
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Beautiful Engagement”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with our Aerotours experience! After getting engaged the evening before, a hot air balloon ride was the perfect way to complete the special weekend. Flying over Segovia at sunrise was one of the most charming ways I've ever spent a morning. Our pilot and coordinator were fantastic, even when our car broke down on the way from Madrid to Segovia- within 20 mins another car picked us up and we were back on track! My fiance managed to plan the whole trip from the States, meaning the company was quite responsive and professional!

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A well organised, fun and safe flight.”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

We were really impressed by the professionalism, good humour and helpfulness of Aerotours on our recent flight over Segovia. I asked a lot of questions about their safety record etc and they were very patient in answering them all and providing a lot of additional info as well.

Visited April 2013