“One if the best spas in Madrid!!”

Kenika Thai Massage
Ranked #1 of 104 Spas & Wellness in Madrid
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Being Thai myself, I love receiving a good Thai massage. Kenika has never disappointed me in this aspect. The massage they give is very authentic, not just relaxing but also healing the contractions or any problems you got with the muscles.I love the relaxing ambience and their splendid service. Moreover, the extended treatment list is one of the reasons that bring me back to the spa.

2  Thank M_Char23
There are newer reviews for Kenika Thai Massage

Reviewed 24 April 2014

If you are in Madrid and looking for a massage - go to Kenika Thai Massage. It was the best massage I have ever had.

1  Thank mtibrady
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a couple's massage at this wonderful place in Chamartin and it is the best Thai massage in Madrid. Great staff, the tea is also to die for! Thanks for super relaxing afternoon. My wife does it again, what a find.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've been here and I've had an exlence experience. The place is a very beautiful, clean, the people are very nice and therapists are very professional. And I want to say thank you to them that to helped me to quit my painful. So now I'm feeling wonderful like I have a new body.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

If you are looking for serious and professional Thai massage in Madrid , Kenika is the place to go . The premises are modern and made to high quality standards. More importantly, the cleanliness and hygeine standards seem to be extremely high, which are extremely important. The massage rooms and showers are impressive. The staff are are professional and very curtious. I suffered pain in my right arm and shoulder from siiting at my computer old day using the mouse, due to my work. The stretching massage has actually eliminated those pains. Having tried other places, my wife and myself became regular clients of Kenika.

2  Thank Hussam A