Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid
Hotels.com
US$159
US$144
  • Room Service
Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor(Madrid)
US$196
US$179
Priceline
US$426
US$379
Priceline
2,446 results
All reviewsgluten free bakerychueca districtgreat boutiquebeautiful hotelpremium roomjunior suitelounge areahotel barpublic areasloved this hotelnatural lighthighly recommend this hotelmajor sitesquiet streetthe location is perfectvisiting madridlong weekend
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have been looking for a boutique, luxe hotel in Madrid that is not too expensive, and this is it. Well located next to Chueca and all it's lively, fun shops but an easy jog to El Parque Retiro and close to shopping in Salamanca, Only You is convenient. But most important is that is is comfortable -- nice beds, rooms not too small, very tastefully done in decorations (not your parents' hotel but not your college kids' either), super hip bar (with 37 gins) and good breakfast. And service is over the top good - friendly, accommodating to every request no matter how strange, it is part of the new breed of service hotels ("what you want, we won't say no") The handsome/beautiful reception staff is was really efficient and helpful. Rooms are not huge unless you upgrade a lot. My new favorite, I almost don't want to let the world know.

Room Tip: The rooms that have windows to the interior courtyard are a little bigger than those to the outside and are a tad quieter, but the windows don't open to the courtyard without staff help (but the AC works great and with the windows closed you don;t hear anything).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter K
Ayre Hoteles A, Guest Relations Manager at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear peterbk111,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write this review in Trip Advisor. The whole team is very excited about your comment.

It is great that you noticed the more than 37 gins we count on at our Lounge Gastro Bar!

Next time you decide to pass by Madrid, please come to see us!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed 3 nights....perfect location..walk away from all major areas..lovely hotel..very modern and boutiquey without being too pokey...I stole that line from my roomy!...lovely staff and fruit jellies! Nuff said. Do it!*

Room Tip: We upgraded to a balcony room but for the amount of time we spent in it, it probably wasn't worth and I am sure all rooms were lovely*
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Shazzarinski
Ayre Hoteles A, Guest Relations Manager at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Shazzarin...,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this beautiful review about the Only YOU Hotel & lounge Madrid!

The whole crew is excited about your comment and it is true that you can easily walk from the hotel to the main touristic spots!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved this hotel. Really did. Highlights: Interior design is beautiful - all navy and white - very fresh. Original building features like the refurbished wood floor staircase and painted wainscotting are mixed with inventive, new moments like a tiled elevator wall done in a reimagined Chinoisery style. This is true boutique hotel. Very welcoming, helpful staff who smile and always on hand! Comfortable bed, the best we had in Spain. An atrium lobby area to sit and have a coffee is an oasis from the city. The bar lounge is cozy and actually has a bit of a scene in the evenings, no doubt because of the fun staff and beautiful space. Interior rooms overlook the lobby atrium (and are very quiet). I didn't see a view room, but next time I will ask for one. The Chueca area is cool - reminds me a little of Le Marais in Paris. Only You is situated on a quiet street with good tapas bars and boutiques near by. Do the hotel a favour and call them directly to book. Staff speak several languages. I used Bookings.com and understand they take a big commission.

Room Tip: I'd go for an exterior room the next time, but if you're a light sleeper, an interior room is very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boutiquer

Dear Boutiquer,

What a nice review!

Thank you very much for this lovely comment!

We are so excited that your had a great time at the Only YOU Hotel & Lounge Madrid and we would love to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our recent 4 night stay at this very hip and cool hotel. We loved everything about it - top notch service by the very attentive and engaging staff, beautiful decor, delicious breakfast, very comfortable bed, and the ideal location in lively Chueca convenient
to restaurants, shops, Plaza del Sol, Plaza Major, Retiro Park, and other major sites. This was our first time in Madrid and we are so pleased we chose this hotel. Many thanks to the entire staff for helping to make our stay so memorable. HIghly recommended.

Room Tip: Junior Suite with Terrace was lovely. Also recommend the Premium Balcony Room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NomadLass

Dear NomadLass,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

The team is flattered with your words regarding the "very attentive and engaging staff, beautiful decor, delicious breakfast and very comfortable bed".

We lookd forward to seeing you again at the Only YOU Hotel & Lounge Madrid!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The title says it all! And this hotel does have it all! All the best, that is; quiet, unbeatable service, brand new everything, beautiful modern decoration, awesome location, very well frequented bar, super comfortable, high water pressure shower, all the bathroom stuff anyone might need, attention to details, free wifi, high tech flat screen tv with internet and best of all the rates are completely affordable!

My room smelled like some type of spa quality tranquil mint scent all the time and I felt like I was in heaven! It's perfect for women traveling solo or business travelers.

This was my first time in Madrid and I loved this city 90% because of "only you". And trust me I'm very picky when it comes to hotels! Very hard to find such jewel, specially in Europe!

I am so impressed I actually want to live in this hotel! Needless to say I recommend and will be back 100%

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Padilha1977

Dear Padilha1977,

Thank you very much for writing us on Trip Advisor!

Above all, the whole team really loves the following words "this was my first time in Madrid and I loved this city 90% because of Only YOU". This have left us spechless!

Should you be back in Madrid, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will organize your trip!