I have spent 2 weeks in Sanchinarro Novotel together with 7 other work colleges. I share not only my opinion and in some extend my colleges one as well.
What is very good?
- Staff is nice and helpful
- Rooms are spacious and full of sky light
- Cleaning service act every day
- Great noise damping - the hotel is by the 10 lines main road (!)
What is good?
- Underground parking (pay only 7€ per day if longer stay)
- Bed quality is better than average
- Swimming pool and garden patio may be seen attractive - remember highway noise
What is bad?
What is terrible?
Wi-fi access need to be renew every three days. Unfortunately, during week days (many business people there) connection is so slow that make any internet try annoying. Accor, please, improve!
And last but not least - restaurant!
Breakfast is really OK and nothing to complain.
Restaurant is tragic. I have tried 2 times and it was one time more than my colleagues and two times too much. The same result any time - disaster.
Waiters are not interested in guests. One is for beverages and other for dishes. Drinks comes from hotel's bar. Even top menu items are without any particular taste, made in fast food style and slapdash. House wine is also chosen carelessly and worser than in other restaurants nearby.
I recommend skipping hotel restaurant and choose any other in neighbourhood. You will save money and keep pleasure of your life.
Location of the hotel is fine for people working nearby. Looking from Madrid visitor perspective (tourists) the Novotel's location is definitively remote and area is not attractive.
Good news for shopping lovers - 10 minutes walk and you can enjoy huge mall with impressive numbers of goods including food store on the 0 level.
So, we have excellent hotel facilities, comfortable designed (even elevators are in separate building section to avoid any undesired noise) building and 2 huge areas of improvement - internet connection and restaurant.
Room prices are fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Madrid Norte 4* wants to make your visit into a new experience, in an authentic space in which you can enjoy its contemporary design as well as its services. Its restaurant with terrace and outdoor pool complete a stay that will pleasantly surprise you with a new understanding of rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Madrid Norte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Madrid Sanchinarro Hotel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Sanchinarro
- Madrid Novotel