Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice, just in the outskirt of Madrid, need around an hour to go downtown but the Madrid metro is wonderful. Small restaurant with not much choice but good food and nice waiter. The hotel has an exposition of old car, Ferrari, Roll Royce,......

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

You can't access half the floors on the hotel meaning restaurants, gym ect... The restaurant not one person speaks any bit of English even though this is a business hotel with I'm sure people all over the world stop? No conditioner in rooms but shampoo ? No ice available at all in a country that reaches 38 degrees, old kitkatt and Pringles in room which we thought what someone had left but was there by hotel for people who stay middle aged man who seems to be the key keeper just walking around quite rude! Also there is not form of dessert in the so called restaurant at all best thing about the hotel is the air con only reason you have 3 stars of me oh and 1.99 euros each for tiny bottles of water!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I don't write that many reviews but finally got around to this one as i think it's important to share good or less than good experiences.

This is just functional and nothing special. Same as earlier reviews, why have the glitz and glamour of expensive show cars but fail in terms of the basics? Breakfast was quite good the day I briefly tried it, but, I cannot comment on the dinner service (though colleagues warned me to avoid it all costs).

The painted steep driveways are lethal in wet weather and I observed another guest taking a fall on it.

I rang reception and was told I had to collect any ironing board etc. I went to reception to be told I had to book out this item and there were only two available - so had to leave it until later that evening (and then requested to return in 30 minutes). What made it worse was that the flex on the iron was dangerous (see photos). So you can populate the hotel with glitz all you like but the basics needed for a business traveller are far more important.

Bed was extremely uncomfortable (could feel lumps/springs) but to be fair I couldn't be bothered complaining or asking - such was my low expectation of it being resolved or any better in another room.

Having since stayed at the Holiday Inn nearby, certainly recommend that place over this one if you can get in there.

I don't like leaving negative feedback but this place could be so much better if it just got its' priorities right. (sell one of the cars and transform this place.....).

Room tip: go to Holiday Inn instead
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We got a taxi from the airport to the hotel and the taxi driver struggled to find the hotel. He dropped us outside the holiday Inn and it was about a 5 minute walk to the hotel.
When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly gentleman called David if I remember rightly who was very helpful even though it was midnight. He explained where we could get a cold srink from and that there was a beautiful roof terrace that we could be taken to if we wanted to see the view during our stay. He is a real credit to the hotel and the nicest member of staff we encountered throughout our whole stay!

We went to our room and found two comfortable beds, the room was clean and tidy, the only downside was the lacknof privacy for the shower. There was no door so some coordination was needed for me and my friend. The WiFi was fast and worked well.
On the weekends the hotel runs a shuttle to the stadium for 1 euro. Please be aware that this is not the centre of Madrid.

Although the location is on the outskirts of Madrid it is really simple to navigate the metro. The line number 10 runs from Las tablas into the centre and the station is only a 15 minute walk away.
On Sunday the options around the hotel are very limited. (we settled for a McDonald's that was 15 minutes away)

The pool on the 2nd floor is small but suitable for relaxing and it didnt get too busy.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to save some money and doesnt mind public transport.

If you do choose to stay here then you must visit the rooftop for some spectacular sunset views.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rhidudzik
Reviewed 8 July 2016

this hotel is overall nothing special, although nothing really great about it either. the worst part is Internet connection. I swear it's the worst internet in the history of internet, it basically doesn't exist here. Even now it took me 20 min to load tripadvisor. if you're on a business trip and need stable internet connection - this is just not an option.
they also have smth like a mini-swimming pool where water is ice cold and nobody really swims there.
rooms are depressing.