Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Dome in Madrid over the weekend and I had an overall perfect experience. The hotel is located away from the city centre and any transport links, so you can either use private transport or their shuttle buses which take you to a tube station or the centre of Madrid. If location is not relevant to you, it is a good place to stay as you can enjoy views to the mountains north of Madrid and a quiet area as there’s plenty of offices around.

The lobby (and pretty much the whole hotel) is nicely decorated with cars and motorbikes, both real and in pictures. There is a rooftop bar which I didn’t get a chance to visit but that apparently has very nice views over Madrid and the mountains.

I was kindly upgraded to a suite so that was a very nice touch (thank you!). The room (almost apartment) was huge, it even had a sofa and a kitchenette, a good-sized bathroom and obviously the room area. The bed was very comfortable, the only thing we missed was perhaps a couple of more pillows, but we found out we could have requested them at an extra cost. On our last day they didn’t leave any towels when they did our room but a quick call to Reception got it solved in a matter of minutes.

I requested breakfast in the room and I was surprised at the quality of it. Two big trays full of stuff such as croissants, doughnuts, pain au chocolat, toasted bread, butter and jam, coffee, orange juice. All pastries were delicious (even if we had breakfast hours after they brought it to the room, everything was still tasty) and the orange juice was freshly squeezed, delicious!

Overall, a very nice stay and a very good hotel. Great service and staff who make you feel at home. I totally recommend it!

Room tip: Rooms facing the North if possible for mountain views
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank uksergio
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your great opinion. We are delighted that you took advantage of your room and other services.

Thanks for all your comments, we will keep them in mind and we try to improve if possible. We love that you could enjoy our exhibition of classic cars.

We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Dome for three nights while on business in Madrid.

Good points: great Wi-fi, reception has lots of nice old cars.

Downside: restaurant not open in the evening during my stay. Cafe served a limited menu of basic quality food. Breakfast was basic and not of a standard I have experienced in every other four star hotel.
Rooms are basic and not four star standard. Room was given a basic square off rather than cleaned during my stay, there was still rubbish from previous guest on the first night. TV did not work during my three night stay!
Hotel / Room instructions were framed and screwed to a wall, more resembling a hostel than a hotel!

TV issue, on check in I was told it would take half an hour to fix - problem was due to a recent power cut. On returning to the hotel on the second day I was told that all the TVs in the hotel were not working. At this point I asked for a room reduction and was refused, I asked to see the manager. The manager did not respect me enough as a customer to meet me, instead he issued instructions in Spanish from an open door. The hotel did have rooms with working TVs but I guess they decide who gets this luxury! I obtained a 15% room reduction.

Not the greatest impression for my first visit to Madrid, worst Spanish hotel I have experienced. 200 meters down the road is a holiday inn, my advice avoid this place at all costs.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank DJHC
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel was adequate for a short business stay. Location was great for my needs however it’s quite a way out from the centre. The room was OK, AC was a little temperamental and the beds aren’t the comfiest. Breakfast was good. Overall value was OK and with some improvements this could be a really good hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear guest, first at all thank you for sharing your opinion. We are delighted that you took advantage of your room and other services.

Thanks for your comments, we will keep them in mind and we try to improve these services.

We hope you come back soon and give us the opportunity to improve your opinion.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This place has an amazing foyer entrance - it is outstanding with the cars dotted on display. Truly amazing - now it needs to back up everything from the foyer. This had alot of business people staying at it - so lots wanting to check-in and check out at the same time. On my check-in there was one person and a line of 8-10 people wanting to check-in. On check out they had two services counters open and lines of business travelers wanting to get out. They need to view this experience from the customer - it took me 20 mins in line to check in and around 30 to get out -this needs to change. The rooms are cheap for Madrid and fitted out the same - very basic. So the flash foyer quickly disappears as you enter the room - please Dome have a look at how to follow the foyer theme into the depths of the hotel. I ask for a iron and iron board to iron my business shirts - one iron was available and no ironing board as it was broken - what's the deal. This is a business hotel - iron and boards are cheap items you should have 10 of things - travelers do need to iron clothing .
The breakfast was average and dinner had limited choice. Both are relatively cheap
Bar was a good. So as you can see there are good and bad - this has potential to be great with some thought like the hotel foyer. I want to return if they make improvements. I would have rated it as poor if not for the foyer

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

After a long 8 hour flight, checked in at the hotel. Went to restaurant they refused to serve saying they have lot of guests waiting although i could see empty tables. Asked for room service - NO. And i am paying 150 euro per night for this hotel!

Haven't had such experience anywhere in the world!

Date of stay: November 2017