Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great 4* hotel in the a suburb of Madrid, lots of business/industry in the surrounding area. However lots of great small and medium restaurants/cafes to suit most palettes.
Hotel itself is large, clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Great features of classic cars all around the building.
The rooms are a good size with a kettle, hairdryer and mini bar. The restaurant was slightly disappointing with a minimal selection of food.
Pool area is small,and opens at 11am and closes for 2 Hours mid afternoon, but it's pleasant and clean, lovely spot to relax. There's a roof terrace, which is a great spot to relax, there are chairs, no sunbeds, but a great place to end the evening with lovely paronamic views. Overall great place to stay, with the metro link approximately 10 minute walk away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I stayed for 1 night for work - visiting a client.

The hotel is a bit out of the way - there are a few restaurants around, but you do have to either know where you are going, or be lucky to stumble upon one.

Somehow we (a work colleague and I) managed to find a bar that was showing the world cup football, and the food was decent and cheap - I would review it if I could find it.

The hotel was very (very) reasonable - approx £75 incl breakfast for single occupancy double room.

The room was quite large, and clean. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was great!

Breakfast was OK, staff were friendly.

I would say it was better than a 3 star "average" but not quite the "very good" for 4 stars.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel on the 5th June with my business company. The reception staff were very lovely, however when I got to the room my tv did not work, telephone did not work, sofa bed arm was completely off and broke, air conditioning didn’t work. I then went to the reception to complain about this and got told there would be a member of staff coming to me room, for me to wait 2 hours and no one come!. I then changed room and had problems with the shower as the water did not go down the plug and flooded the whole of my room!, again I went to reception to complain and got told a member of staff would be up to deal with the problem again waiting 2 hour for a cleaner to come up and offer me shampoo! I then went back down to reception and they got a cleaner to come up again and mop the room they didn’t even apologise or deal with the problem!
The man however the next day at the reception was very helpful and friendly, he was lovely!, the restraint staff are very lovely just the service is slow! Apart from this it was a good hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel is on Madrid's outskirts they run a shuttle bus to drop you to the city centre. It's 20 mins from the airport, if you prebook the hotel will pick you up from the airport. The staff are very friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was plentiful, continental and hot food, delicious orange juice from a help yourself freshly sqeezed orange machine. Clean and spacious hotel, comfortable bed with coffee and tea maker in the room. If the shuttle bus doesn't suit your timing Cabifly App we found excellent and cost 13€ from the city centre in the evening to the hotel. The hotel has a beatiful vintage Rolls Royce in the foyer, other antique cars are in the common areas which gives the hotel a unique touch of class.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 160stut
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff helped make you feel as comfortable as possible. We are also pleased that you could admire the exhibition of vintage cars, of which we are very proud.

We also hope that on your next trip to Madrid we will be honored again with your presence. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The good: The rooms are a good size, clean and modern. The hotel is located near the busy La Moraleja and Alcobendas business district. As such its very convenient if you are here on a work trip and have meetings at a local office. Time from the airport is approx. 20mins. Again very convenient. The hotel reception is cool, it has a selection of sports and antique cars. I have eaten a few times here and in honesty the food is good and well presented. The bad: What holds the hotel back is service, related to the bar and restaurant specifically. I am not sure if its that there isnt sufficient resources or they are not as customer centric as they could be. But, on a busy evening be prepared to wait 15-20mins at your table before a menu appears or you are actually acknowledged by a human working at the hotel, and on many occassions, people leaving their tables and approaching staff or the bar asking for service! I get the impression, the team try hard, but its not great. Until they get this right (i am referring to the management), it unfortunately falls short of what it could be.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We also love that you appreciated our car exhibition, which we are very proud of.

Regarding your comments, we will keep them in mind. Especially when it comes to reviewing and improving the services you indicate.

Hopefully on your next trip to Madrid you will select us again and we can improve this assessment. Again, thanks for your comments.