Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Hotel and facilities were nice however we had a couple of incidents which weren't dealt with particularly well. We seemed to have timed our stay with a school trip and had to ring down twice to reception on our 2nd night at 2am to ask them to tell the children to be quiet! Due to our flight being delayed on the way there, the free transfer was no-where to be seen. When I rung the hotel, the receptionist put the phone down on me twice - we ended up getting a taxi (which was only 25 euros if you were wondering!). I'd dispute 4 stars for this hotel however it is sufficient for a weekend away in Madrid and only a 10min walk to the metro system and a free shuttle service to the stadium, even on match day!

Room tip: Swimming pool only open Jun-Sept
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 373lilys
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The staff are so rude, really dont want to be accommodating in any way. The entrance is a joke, have to go down a back alley and up three flights of stairs to get there. Room air con isnt great. Seems okay for business trips in fairness. However its so far away from everything. Really wouldnt recommend people to spend there money on a stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank larkeegan
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a short break with my girlfriend and was quite impressed. My girlfriend was arriving before me, as she had been on holiday and was flying from there, myself from the UK. I contacted the hotel to ask if they could put some bubbly and chocolates in the room for her arrival as a surprise, which they did for a small charge. However they also upgraded our room for free, to the "Boss Suite" on the top floor, which was brilliant. The room was huge, with a massive double bed, couch, dining table, kitchenette, shower and Jacuzzi bath. Room was very clean and tidy with the mini bar well stocked. Pool area was ok and breakfast was good, mostly continental but also some hot food. What made my stay most enjoyable was how the staff went above and beyond to make our stay a special one thank you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19RMR92
Reviewed 28 July 2018

The rooms were very clean with everything you might expect for a 4 star Hotel.

The swimming pool was small, but just fine.

The staff were very helpful throughout my stay.

I did not have Breakfast.

The gym equipment needs a massive update.

The Hotel is located in a really nice area which has many nearby restaurants and small bars. There is also a shopping arcade which is about a 20-25 minute walk.

The metro link is about a 10 minute walk.

I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great 4* hotel in the a suburb of Madrid, lots of business/industry in the surrounding area. However lots of great small and medium restaurants/cafes to suit most palettes.
Hotel itself is large, clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Great features of classic cars all around the building.
The rooms are a good size with a kettle, hairdryer and mini bar. The restaurant was slightly disappointing with a minimal selection of food.
Pool area is small,and opens at 11am and closes for 2 Hours mid afternoon, but it's pleasant and clean, lovely spot to relax. There's a roof terrace, which is a great spot to relax, there are chairs, no sunbeds, but a great place to end the evening with lovely paronamic views. Overall great place to stay, with the metro link approximately 10 minute walk away.

Trip type: Travelled with family