The hotel is in Serrano, Madrid's Golden Mile, so the location is great however the service is poor! Since the team in the reception, the bartender to internet connection is poor. The first day we left at 10;00 and came back at 16:00 and they still didn't clean the room, when requested it took them 1 hour and they just arrange the bed linen and put more towels! The decoration in the room is fine however the fashionable orange chair had a huge stain in the seat and it was disgusting to look at.
Though they provide a laptop in the room for your usage, the wireless connexion is poor, you need to sign in every time and many times even if you change from your room to the bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Embassy Serrano Hotel is the only hotel in Serrano street, Madrid: a XIXth century building beautifully refurbished and one of the most distinguished boutique hotels in Madrid. This hotel in the Salamanca district is perfect for a shopping weekend in Madrid or a business trip with the best services: Wi-Fi and iPads, Jacuzzi, breakfasts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Embassy Serrano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Embassy Madrid
- Petit Palace Embassy Hotel Madrid