As everyone has already stated, this location is fabulous. When you enter your room, you are impressed by the modern, high fashion appearance of the room. However, you soon realize that the room must have been designed by someone who has never actually stayed in a hotel! There are no drawers, only a few shelves, and no hooks or ledges in the bathroom. We were with a group, and every morning we would share stories about the water in the shower. After finally figuring out how to turn on the shower, half the group ended up being sprayed by the handheld shower head which suddenly came on when turning on the water. Two members had flooded bathrooms when the water would not turn off. Stay here only if the location meets your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Embassy Serrano Hotel is the only hotel in Serrano street, Madrid: a XIXth century building beautifully refurbished and one of the most distinguished boutique hotels in Madrid. This hotel in the Salamanca district is perfect for a shopping weekend in Madrid or a business trip with the best services: Wi-Fi and iPads, Jacuzzi, breakfasts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Petit Palace Embassy Serrano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Embassy Madrid
- Petit Palace Embassy Hotel Madrid