The hotel staff could not be more pleasant and efficient. The breakfast is great. The rooms spotless. However, the bedroom was very small for wheelchair user and no seat in the shower which meant using the seat from the bedroom. Wheelchair did not go up the side of the bed. Bedside cabinets very low down which were difficult to access from the bed. No BBC news or CNN although advertised. No restaurant, bar or coffee lounge, in August. No dressing gowns although advertised. In the room for the couple with infant, by they time the cot and pushchair was in, there was no room to move. The location is fabulous as is the city. The one thing I was really bothered about was being unable top put the baby down. She wanted to crawl but the bed in both rooms was exceedingly sharp all along as were all bedside cabinets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Embassy Serrano Hotel is the only hotel in Serrano street, Madrid: a XIXth century building beautifully refurbished and one of the most distinguished boutique hotels in Madrid. This hotel in the Salamanca district is perfect for a shopping weekend in Madrid or a business trip with the best services: Wi-Fi and iPads, Jacuzzi, breakfasts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Embassy Serrano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Embassy Madrid
- Petit Palace Embassy Hotel Madrid