The hotel is well located in the central part of Madrid, close to transit and within walking of many good restaurants, tourist areas, and shops. The room was well equipped and laid out (except that my safe wouldn't lock), however there was no iron, and the bathroom is looking a bit worn and tired. The staff were exceptionally nice, the food was delicious, but the internet stunk. I could not get the wifi to work for me and the plug in internet was painfully slow. I was here for a meeting and meeting facilities were good overall but a bit cramped. There is no gym here but they have a deal with a nearby Reebok fitness facility for 15 Euro a day. Overall more good than bad here (and beware the rock hard bed if you don't like firm mattresses!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace President Castellana Hotel is a luxury hotel on Paseo de la Castellana, with a modern design devised for business and weekend trips to Madrid. Located in the most exclusive commercial area of Madrid, this innovative hotel in La Castellana offers you luxury services and unique spaces for events: à la carte restaurants, free wifi, iPad in the room, iPod and iPhone docking station, meeting rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace President Castellana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech President Castellana Hotel Madrid
- High Tech President Villamagna Madrid