If you don't expect a lot from a hotel and you are only interested in the city, it is a very good option. The hotel is next to a metro station, almost in the city center and close the Serrano area which is very chic and residential. The interior desing of the building and the rooms is fine, but don't expect a very technologic hotel like it sounds. The bed was very comfortable, but the breakfast wasn't as we expected. The staff is friendly, but their english level was not sufficient, since i speak Spanish i could comminicate with them otherwise it would be difficult.
A last tip; please try the restaurant called ''El Padre'' which is 2 blocks away from the hotel, you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace President Castellana Hotel is a luxury hotel on Paseo de la Castellana, with a modern design devised for business and weekend trips to Madrid. Located in the most exclusive commercial area of Madrid, this innovative hotel in La Castellana offers you luxury services and unique spaces for events: à la carte restaurants, free wifi, iPad in the room, iPod and iPhone docking station, meeting rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Petit Palace President Castellana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech President Castellana Hotel Madrid
- High Tech President Villamagna Madrid