Stayed in the hotel for business for one night. For a hotel in such a central location we got a great rate at Euro 85 per night. But the hotel didn't meet expectations. No gym, a mattress as hard as a wooden board, and a shower where the shower head was broken and I couldn't adjust the temperature. Hence my verdict: Won't stay there again. On the positive side: It was clean and staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace President Castellana Hotel is a luxury hotel on Paseo de la Castellana, with a modern design devised for business and weekend trips to Madrid. Located in the most exclusive commercial area of Madrid, this innovative hotel in La Castellana offers you luxury services and unique spaces for events: à la carte restaurants, free wifi, iPad in the room, iPod and iPhone docking station, meeting rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace President Castellana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech President Castellana Hotel Madrid
- High Tech President Villamagna Madrid