“Value for money (I am accountant), central location and clean and tidy.”
Review of Mucho Madrid

Mucho Madrid
Ranked #55 of 418 Speciality Lodging in Madrid
Reviewed 30 July 2013

.Stayed 5 nights in a 3 bed female dorm (which is pretty much unheard of having stayed in over 20 hostels in the past 3 months). Had 2 nights on my own and 3 nights with one other person at 22 euro per night including breakfast and a towel. It is located in central Madrid within easy walk of the main attractions. Honestly I can’t say anything bad.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank cara w

Reviewed 18 July 2013

my friends and me were there its a wonderful place like home clean and with worm hospitality its close to the metro stations as well as supermarkets and shopping street good WiFi fully equipped kitchen the staff is friendly

Room Tip: choose a room with abalkoney
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank wafaa f
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is definitly a perfect place for a comfortable short stay in MADRID.It is a large appartment in the seventh floor of a decent building directly on GRAN VIA which is one of the most elegant and viable streets in MADRID and only few minuets walk from most important attractions in the city and metro stations as well..It has about 6 or 7 nice rooms,almost all of them have a balcony or a large window offering a marvellous view on GRAN VIA.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen and 3 bathrooms with showers.
The whole place is very clean,the staff is very friendly and helpfull.
A very good value for money.

Room Tip: rooms with balcony are fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank BOSHRA76
Reviewed 7 July 2013

MuchoMadrid in a few words: nice place, great view and good host! I met young people from all around the world and it was a wonderful experience. Check in for MuchoMadrid! The most famous sights of Madrid are close to this hostal. Have a walk, make a free tour, enjoy Gran Via, Plaza Callao, Plaza del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Gran Retiro. Make friends and disfruta!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Sorin D
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Before coming here, I thought all Hostels were the same, but MuchoMadrid changed my mind completely. I was traveling with one of my friends and we got in to Madrid way before our check in, but when we got to the hostel the manager took our bags and stored them for us until we could officially check in. Once we did come back to check in he had already put our bags in our room and had our beds set up for us. He was very accommodating and showed us all of the great places to go. Breakfast is included and it is actually really good. Not just the typical cereal and toast, there were muffins and fruit as well. If I came back to Madrid I would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Any room is going to be great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Chandler L
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed at this hostel with my friend for 3 nights in May 2013.The hostel is in a good location,in the Gran Via,where there are numerous restaurants and souvenir shops.It's hard to locate it as there is no signboard to indicate the name of the hostel.However,we have to find no. 59 Gran Via,then go up to the seventh floor.We booked a twin room,which is spacious for a hostel and well-furnished with lockers,table and chair.We did not have any problem using the shared toilet/bathroom facilities.The hostel receptionist,of Romanian origin.was very helpful to us.He gave us a map and recommended places of interest in Madrid.He also helped me to locate my email,using the free internet service of the hostel.The Spanish lady,who does the housekeeping helped me to open a can of meat when I encountered difficulty in opening it.I would like to thank the staff for being so helpful and making our stay at this hostel enjoyable. It is a a small,well-kept hostel with modest kitchen facilities.Free breakfast was good,,considering the fact that guests in hotels have to pay for their breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank liewchuan
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This hostel has been one of my favorite to stay in. It was cute, charming and the staff was very nice and friendly. The staff helped me and my friends find our way around Madrid and was more than willing to help us with our travel arrangements to the airport. There is a lot of information available to guests. Although it took me a while to find this hostel, it was well worth it. All the facilities were clean, and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good! And the bathrooms were nice too, private bathrooms despite staying in a dorm room! Towels were included, which is always extremely nice. The location is wonderful, as it's in the center of Madrid and the price was extremely reasonable for our location. The windows did have to remain open though, at night, which made the traffic noise more noticeable, but it wasn't bad at all, and city noise is to be expected when you are staying in the middle of a city! But overall, my experience in this hostel was great!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends