“Terrific”

Ranked #14 of 10,912 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$29 - US$58
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Market Madrid offers you the taste from different cuisines. We personally select our source of ingredients, our menus are seasonal and we constantly change them depending on what we find on the market everyday. We carefully choose our wines and liquors so we can pair them with your food. Our main goal is to offer a great experience in a beautiful and intimate atmosphere.
“Terrific”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I was very suspicious of 10 maximum ratings but decided to give it a try as it is a newly opened restaurant. This is a family affair and, for those foreigners amongst us, the owner/maitre d/waiter speaks excellent English. In contrast to many restaurants in Madrid, which look great from the outside but the food is often of poor quality or monotonous or both, this didn't disappoint. Fresh and imaginatively presented dishes served efficiently, with a smile and at a reasonable price.

A pleasure, and I will return.

1 Thank dubhero

• Polish first
Madrid
“Excelent”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Had a really enjoyable dinner. Place has not been open long and I highly recommend it. The ought there were too many good reviews for it to be true but it is. Alert from the menu, which apparently changes each week, they also have daily special. Will be going back with the wife next time.

Visited January 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great place to grab a quick bee, Awesome Atmosphere, offers a lot of different types of finger food… Lots of people, finding a seat can be a little tricky, but well worth it..

Visited January 2014
Madrid, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An authentic culinary experience”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Last Saturday I went to have dinner at The Market Madrid with my girlfriend, and I have to admit that the experience was wonderful.
The place is small, originally decorated and with a very homey atmosphere. Concerning the plates I had, I can only say that the first and the second plate I ordered were " Wonderful". The staff " a luxury" ... It's a place that I highly recommend all lovers of international cuisine !!!
The Market Madrid is a place where I enjoyed a great dinner with great and professional service !! It's worthy trying !!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Abdelmoughit
New York City, New York
“Excellent seasonal food in great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had dinner here yesterday night and the experience was excellent. Small, cozy and wonderful place. First pleasant surprise: you can ask for half portions of almost everything, and it's worth it in order to try as many different things as possible. We shared two starters, two entrees and a dessert; everything was wonderful. Furthermore, they have a great wine selection and our waiter recommended a very nice bottle. The personnel is attentive and very effective. I strongly recommend this restaurant, the menu is Spanish traditional, seasonal with an original touch. Less than 50€ in total; definitely, a great choice.

Visited December 2013