My husband and I have just come back from Madrid after a 3 night break at this lovely Hotel.
I really cant find any negatives at all with this Hotel.
We arrived at 1pm and was checked in smoothly and quickly. We was asked if we wanted a Smoking or Non Smoking Room, which was nice as we are Non smokers .
The room was beautiful and huge ! Lots of wardrobe space, and a bulit in safe.
All toiletries were there for us in the beautiful bathroom, along with a hairdryer.
Lovely commfortable bed, and a Pillow Menu !! So if we wanted harder or softer pillows we could fill in the request and have them delivered to our room.
We had a small fridge in the room stocked up with Mini Bar snacks and bottles, which obviously you would be chared for if used. We purchased our own waters in the Carrefours round the corner and they fitted in the fridge no problem.
Maybe the only thing that would have be nice was a small Kettle in the room to make yourself a hot drink, but I did ask if this was possible and although it wasnt, I was told that all I had to do if I wanted boiling water was ring Reception and they would bring me up a pot immediatley, which was brilliant.
The location was also excellent. Right near the Metro, which we used everyday to get into the centre of Madrid (so easy to use). Lots of shops around the Hotel and places to eat . We asked Reception to recommend a Chinese, and the man on the Desk gave me a drawn diagram showing me exactly where it was, and although it was off the beaten track it was worth the walk !
Fantastic little restaurant and fab food.
All of the staff at the Hotel were so polite and friendly, nothing was too much trouble and all spoke very good English.
Thank you to the Jardin Metropolitano for a lovely stay, we would definatley book here again if we went back to Madrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Madrid's finance district, just a few meters from the AZCA business park, the Paseo de la Castellana or the Real Madrid Stadium. It has 102 spacious rooms, exceptional naturally lit conference and banquet rooms with natural light and unique indoor gardens. If offers services such as: Free Wifi, restaurant and room service, parking with special rates for our clients, gym, and large family rooms. The nearest metro stop is located only 100 meters from our front door, and connects directly with the Madrid historical center (Gran Via) in less than 10 minutes. All the rooms have been totally soundproofed in august 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Jardin Metropolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Metropolitano Madrid
- Jardin Metropolitano Hotel Madrid