The hotel is close to university campus and to metro station Cuatros Caminos.
In the area itself there is not much to do, so if you plan to go to the real lively center of Madrid you can take the metro.
The hotelrooms are very spacious and the beds are enormous, so you can always bring some friends :-)
The internet is free but very slow and sometimes you loose the connection.
The breakfast is good (really spanish style) and not so expensive.
It was a bit strange that you had to pay the room on beforehand, since in a normal hotel you do that at check-out.
All-in-all a good hotel if you need to be in that area (if not, move closer to the center).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Madrid's finance district, just a few meters from the AZCA business park, the Paseo de la Castellana or the Real Madrid Stadium. It has 102 spacious rooms, exceptional naturally lit conference and banquet rooms with natural light and unique indoor gardens. If offers services such as: Free Wifi, restaurant and room service, parking with special rates for our clients, gym, and large family rooms. The nearest metro stop is located only 100 meters from our front door, and connects directly with the Madrid historical center (Gran Via) in less than 10 minutes. All the rooms have been totally soundproofed in august 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jardin Metropolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Metropolitano Madrid
- Jardin Metropolitano Hotel Madrid