Stayed for 5 days on my first trip to Spain. The hotel is within walking distance of major places of interest and one of the stops on the airport bus (which costs only 2 euros and is the best way to get to the city centre from Terminal 4). Hotel is clean and bed was very comfortable. Wifi was free. Walking distance to Starbucks, Plaza del Sol, Gran Via, Turibus stops, Prado Museum, Thyssen, Plaza de los Cibeles...there's a metro stop close by too. Downside is you have to climb stairs to get to reception. If you have a lot of luggage then that's an issue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hotel Petit Palace Alcala!! The hotel is situated it the heart of the city centre, in the well known "Alcala" street, right next to the famous "Puerta del Sol" in the historic and monumental district of the city. The outstanding building is a replica of a well known sky scraper found in Chicago and has a total of 12 floors, allowing privileged views of Madrid from the top 5 floors. All of the 60 modern rooms are equipped with the latest technological innovations; like hydro-massage showers, free Wifi Premium connection. Free use of Ipad (under request) With a complete renovation in 2008, the hotel is proud to offer comfortable accommodation with modern, designer furniture and decoration. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to advise you on the best restaurants and shopping and possibilities to reserve local excursions. Double, triple or quadruple, with views of the city or interior - don't hesitate to contact us with your special preferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petit Palace Alcala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Alcala Torre Hotel Madrid
- Petit Palace Alcala Torre Madrid