2,757 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport barajas metro station shuttle service one night between flights international flight next morning an early flight comfortable bed short stay rental car great airport hotel rooms are basic burger king clean hotel buffet breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Pleasant hotel very pleasant receptionist nice bar & restaurant, if staying longer than one night would prefer to be closer to the city, we did go for a a walk to but couldn't find anywhere for a drink and relax so opted for the hotel. as a stop over it was handy for train /airport

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISBARAJAS, Front Office Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hello,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience at ibis Madrid Barajas. We are delighted to know that you enjoy your stay! It also a great pleasure to hear such positive comments about our staff.
Warm regards from the whole team!

Verónica G.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I needed a convenient hotel near to the airport with shuttle bus facility and this fitted the criteria. It was recommended to me by a friend who hast stayed here numerous times.

The shuttle bus is located in the airport bus station and takes approx 25 mins to the hotel.

Checking in was quick and the staff are efficient. The reception area also has a bar and small lounge area with a large flat screen tv.

The room was clean and the shower good. It was sparsely furnished and would not suit a family with their luggage.

For a couple or single person it would be fine

The breakfast room is to the side of the reception and meals can be purchased separately.

If visiting Madrid on a short stay I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank John G
DE LUCAS J, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear John G.

I hope my answer finds you ok .

I'm Javier, manager of the hotel and I would like to thank you for writing a review regarding your last stay with us.

I really appreciate guest comments because they give us an opportunity to improve our service.

Thanks again

Have a nice day

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Good, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. Would have liked some gluten free bread or cereal but other options to eat. Coffee needs improvement- first time not having option of a late or cuppaccino on a machine so thought the minimal options must be good. Advice to change the coffee brand used ...was not the best. Staff were fantastic including the hard working shuttle bus drivers who are swamped by clients.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Ren3193
DE LUCAS J, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Def worth it .

I hope you are well.

I'm Javier ,the hotel manager and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.I'm sorry that you didn't like our coffee . We use the same brand as all the Ibis Hotels in Spain and trust me It's a good brand . Maybe on that day , we didn''t make our best coffee.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh, updated, practical hotel in a ‘village’ neighbourhood with lots of nearby eating options, a regular subway connection to the city centre and super-friendly staff.

A good vibe throughout, new comfy beds and an excellent breakfast for the (low) price.
It’s budget but not shabby and definitely a good choice if you’re looking for a bed near the airport with quick access to the city if you want the option.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
DE LUCAS J, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Erik C.

I hope you are doing well . I'm Javier, the hotel manager and i would like to thank you for your review regarding your stay with us.

It's really nice to read that you had a pleasant stay . I hope you will choose us if you come back to the airport area.

Have a good day

Javier

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Siutated in Barajas town, and close to plenty of bars and restaurants: It´s a fairly typical Ibis, with low price clean minimal facilties. Free shuttle bus to and from the airport gets very busy. Bus and metro access to city centre.