2,755 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport barajas metro station shuttle service one night between flights international flight next morning an early flight comfortable bed short stay rental car great airport hotel rooms are basic burger king clean hotel buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very close to the airport and excellent shuttle service from airport and back. Just line up outside and the small bus will appear regularly. Staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is not a huge star place by any means but good for a one night stop if you are between planes. It has coffee bar, small lounge area and a breakfast area.

The rooms are quite small but adequate although the floor in our room (214) squeaked badly no matter where we trod.

There are actually some good restaurants in the town centre which is an easy walk. Nice square with fountain to watch the evening local gatherings. Supermarket next door to hotel.

All in all budget but quite good - forgot to mention the small business area where it is possible to print out boarding passes etc. Also free wifi throughout.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DELUCASJ, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Julie B:

I hope you are doing fine.

I'm Javier, the hotel manager and I would like to thank you for finding some minutes to share your opinion regarding your last stay with us.

See you soon

Javier

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was much larger than we expected. We arrived very late at night and the hotel lobby was still bustling. The bar is open 24 hours and you can order some small plates through the bar. The rooms are a little bare, but everything was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is not included in the room price, but there is a moderately priced breakfast buffet in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DELUCASJ, Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear patriciaaddavisaz :

I hope you are doing well.

I appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us

Thank you again for sharing your experience, andI i hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Pleasant hotel very pleasant receptionist nice bar & restaurant, if staying longer than one night would prefer to be closer to the city, we did go for a a walk to but couldn't find anywhere for a drink and relax so opted for the hotel. as a stop over it was handy for train /airport

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISBARAJAS, Front Office Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience at ibis Madrid Barajas. We are delighted to know that you enjoy your stay! It also a great pleasure to hear such positive comments about our staff.
Warm regards from the whole team!

Verónica G.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I needed a convenient hotel near to the airport with shuttle bus facility and this fitted the criteria. It was recommended to me by a friend who hast stayed here numerous times.

The shuttle bus is located in the airport bus station and takes approx 25 mins to the hotel.

Checking in was quick and the staff are efficient. The reception area also has a bar and small lounge area with a large flat screen tv.

The room was clean and the shower good. It was sparsely furnished and would not suit a family with their luggage.

For a couple or single person it would be fine

The breakfast room is to the side of the reception and meals can be purchased separately.

If visiting Madrid on a short stay I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank John G
DE LUCAS J, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear John G.

I hope my answer finds you ok .

I'm Javier, manager of the hotel and I would like to thank you for writing a review regarding your last stay with us.

I really appreciate guest comments because they give us an opportunity to improve our service.

Thanks again