US$163
US$154
  • Room Service
Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor(Madrid)
US$111
Free cancellation until 03/08
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$182
Free cancellation until 04/08
Hotel Regina(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$88
US$110
Free cancellation until 04/08
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$194
US$129
Maydrit Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$356
3,387 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemadrid airportdiamond memberfree shuttleshuttle servicean early morning flightcity centremodern hotelbreakfast buffet ismetro stationtapastaxispaineurosgymmotorwayatrium
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall experience was great. The customer service was very accommodating to our needs. There was a easy checkin and checkout process. Airport shuttles were provided and even took us to downtown. Our family really enjoyed Madrid!!!! I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Our team is always available to provide excellent service and we can see that we have met your expectations, thanks to your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 1 night at Hilton Madrid Airport before catching an early flight the next morning. The airport shuttle was efficient and the staff was very nice and helpful.

The room is spacious with modern decor. They added a rollaway bed for my daughter. Everything is comfortable and clean.

Hotel front desk helped us order pizza delivery which was a much cheaper option than the hotel restaurant. The delivery guy from the pizza place forgot our coke but the hotel provided us a large bottle of coke free of charge. Service level at this hotel is superb.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the Hilton is very near to the airport 8 minutes and there is a bus shuttle all over the day
to/from the airport.
Staff is very friendly and fast check in some minutes only.
Breakfast and bar with very good quality

Room Tip: good choice on every floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel pick up is frequent and worked with no problem. Free transfer from and to airport. There’s also about 4 free shuttle transfers downtown.

WiFi is ok and the executive lounge offers the usual, although no water in small bottles to take to the room

Now to the negatIves:
Free water bottles in the room was not stocked up. After ringing reception and being told they ‘will sort it straight away’ I had to ring again after 45 min to be told I could just use the one from the fridge (why did I have to wait so long and ring again for such a simple solution????)

Check out: as a gold member with a pre-paid room and having given our credit card already at check in, I expect check out to take seconds!!!! Well, if you believed this you are wrong. We were in a hurry and said we had two bar charges and we still had to wait until they confirmed everything and ‘double checked’ things again. My husband waved the credit card at them to speed things up but we were told to ‘just wait’. Wait for what???

Gym/spa: all I’m saying to this: what spa??

And now to the worst point, breakfast service:
I honestly do not care about having coffee and/or orange juice poured in my glass even before I sit down. I don’t drink either so that went to waist. But what I do care about is having clean cutlery and I’d much rather had if the staff concentrates on that than pouring juice because if I want juice I can do it myself.
Basically , like in a lot of hotels, when the previous guests leave the table, the waiters just make an assumption which cutlery was used, rather than removing all of it and replacing it, they just add the cutlery which they think was used. This is so unhygienic because who knows where the remaining cutlery has been (eg dropped on the floor).

We only stayed 2 nights and for both breakfasts I was greeted with a dirty spoon which has clearly already been licked by someone else,
So if you stay here, make sure you ask for clean stuff!! Unless of course you don’t mind sharing things with strangers....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
chakib z, FO SUPERRVISOR at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton's guest, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Chakib Zrig
Front Office Supervisor
Hilton Madrid Airport
chakib.zrig@hilton.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Convenient for the night before a flight from Madrid. Good choice if you have an early or mid morning departure.
It is a dependable modern Hilton - not memorable but that may be fine. The experience could be the same as in any other city.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests ‘experience through our service.

Our team is always available to provide excellent service and on this occasion we can see that we have almost met your expectations, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Again, thank you for your feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.