We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a 1 month trip to Spain and Portugal. We wanted to have a quick look around Madrid before we flew home. The young lady on the registration desk was most helpful in reviewing the map and pointing out shopping locations and cafe areas. The other staff we encountered were all pleasant and cheerful. The hotel and rooms are clean and quiet. A quick walk takes you to the subway. Internet connection was quite good - especially after a month on very slow connections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 star hotel offering 128 rooms located in the east of Madrid near the A2 motorway to Barcelona Zaragoza. Underground station 50 metres away (1 min walking distance), 15 minutes away from the city centre, 5 minutes away from the airport, 3 minutes away from the IFEMA exhibition centre. Secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Madrid C/ Valentin Beato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Madrid Valentin Beato Hotel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Valentin Beato