“Clean, comfortable, quiet and very centrally...”
other traveller has booked this property
Vista desde el salón Salón
Baño
Habitación doble
Habitación (dormitorio) con literas
Cocina
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Susan B
Victoria, Canada
“Clean, comfortable, quiet and very centrally located”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

It was fun to stay in this little apartment. I enjoyed making dinner every night. The kitchen is nicely equipped (although it could use a couple of bowls - a very minor thing). I like the dishes. We heard no noise from the neighbours or the neighbourhood. The wifi was really very good.

It was so central. An easy walk to the park, the Prado, the Thyssen Bornemisza, the Archeology Museum and even the Puerto del Sol and the Royal Palace. Walking through the Puerto del Sol made me happy that we were not staying over there. It is far quieter here. Should I return to Madrid I would stay here again.

Advice: To find the closest supermarket you leave the building and turn left and walk a few steps up to the corner (there is a coffee shop) then turn left and take an immediate right (this sounds complicated but it really is not) . The supermarket will be on your left. Keep your eyes open because it doesn't look much like a supermarket. It is much nicer than the one I found walking a mile up Calle Atochia.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing