other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dolcecris...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“30 mins train from Madrid city centre”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

The pictures are accurate, the place is clean and the beddings are comfortable. There are no lifts in the apt and the flat is on the 2nd floor (3rd level). The shower hook was loose and we have to be really careful during shower so the shower-head wouldn't fall and creating a clang.

But there are more problems than we thought there would be.
The actual location of the flat is not - at all - near to the city centre. The point in the map was wrong. There was a description (with more clarifications now, the map is still wrong at this point) that states the road of the apartment which we realised much later so we couldn't cancel because of the cancellation policy.

Because of that, we had to pay for train tickets to get to and fro the city centre (30 min on bus, 25 min for train and another alt is to walk for 40mins). The accommodation is not exactly near the metro station (Legazpi) either and we had to walk for 10 mins to get there. There is a bus stop in front of the accommodation. It wouldn't be a problem for many but we were on a tight schedule and all the time we had were precious.

There are a couple of issues with the flat owners as well.
First, she gave us the wrong block and we ended up spending an hour running up and down the street to ask for help. I had to buy a spanish sim card so I could make the phone call. When I called the owner, the language barrier brought on nothing but more miscommunications. The kind security guard from the wrong block helped and got us to the right block.

Second, we agreed to have her come to the apartment on the last day for inspection and return the keys at 9am. We wanted to leave at 8am but a fee of 30 euros will be charged. We waited and waited and waited and waited - nothing. I wasted another 5 euros messaging and calling her cellphone. Out of desperation, I even translated my messages to spanish but I've never got a reply from her even after a week. We got fed up and left the keys on the kitchen table at 10:45am.

We had a train to catch and it was simply ridiculous to leave us waiting. What if we had a flight?

Maybe the owner is new to tripadvisor etc etc but I would not recommend my friends to stay there because of the location. The apartment itself is fine but no, I will never come back again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Location
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing