“for Thay food lovers”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2012

on of the best thay restaurant in Madrid.
luxury enviroment. nice atenttion, excelent food. A lot of different dishes.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

My husband and I live near here and so we go periodically. It is good Thai food, not outstanding, but good. As a vegetarian, I appreciate that, like with most Thai food, there are several options for me. I generally like Pad Thai or Thai curry. The Pad Thai here is a little bland. The curry is better, but as I said before... not outstanding :). My husband has had better luck with the fish dishes. As others have noted, however, the prices are high. And, if you get appetizers and entrees, the bill ends up quite high as the appetizers are priced practically the same as the entrees. The ambiance is fun - a little cliche, but fun. Although at times, I feel like the waitstaff hurry the meal, even when there aren't people waiting.

1  Thank ln2inSegovia
Reviewed 29 May 2010

Ambience is beautiful, but this is not a strong enough substitute for indifferent food. Microwaved spring rolls, stodgy noodles, incipid curry. Not horrible but very, very ordinary.

Reviewed 29 January 2010

The restauran is has a traditional thai restaurant decoration, the waitresses have a traditional thai custum, everything looks neat, besides that, the food is to little for the price and the waitresses are a little unfriendly and kind of too serious, they look upset, I saw a little situation between two of them, but I dont think that could be an excuse for the way our waitress treated us. The food is little too "little" for the money. I lnow that at these kind of restaurants they dont serve a lot of food on your plate, but believe me, it was too little. I really love thai food, I extected better service, Im not going back there, not even to give them another oportunity, because I have discover the best thai ever cole to my home..for the same price but a lot better in many respects

Reviewed 9 August 2009

Quite decorative places, but the food is mass production and the service is indifferent, if not unfriendly. Thai gardens is a international restaurant chain (I tried the 2 restaurants in Madrid and 1 in Barcelona) They get quite crowded and hectic and eating there is not a pleasure, bur stress. The portions are small and for what you get it is way too expensive.
Their web-page (quite nice) does not reflect the atmosphere of the eating experience.