“Más o menos”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chueca
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Sitting in the restaurant now and have mixed feelings. On arrival 4 tables occupied at 10.30pm and I was asked if I had a reservation? Being alone I said no and was seated immediately. After ordering I waited 25 minutes of my starter which was in fact very tasty a combination of Japanese prawns, veg, rolls, and mini pasties. While removing the plate the Japanese waiter asked me to keep my cutlery for the next course, I refused and said that I was not in a cheap Japanese shack I was in a rated Restaurante. He returned with the main dish of spaghetti bologna se and 'forgot' the cutlery. Luckily the Spanish waiter spotted this and came to the rescue! The food was actually very tasty and the service from the Spanish waiter was good so, hence, more or less!!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This lovely restaurant is located in Chueca and offers a lovely atmosphere.
The atmosphere cannot, however, compensate for the very poor pasta we had, which was way too salty to enjoy.
We went for dinner and had a pasta and cold drink, each, which totaled to 40 Euros.
That ain't cheap for a bad pasta.
A restaurant that specializes in pastas should do a whole lot better.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

They started out by giving us bread, which wasn't even very good but we nibbled at it without telling us that we had to pay for it and it was almost 3 euros! My plate of food was so dry that I sent it back and the second plate wasn't very good either. We had to wait a very long time for the food and when we mentioned about not wanting to pay for the bread because we wouldn't have ordered it they were very rude. I will not return and advise others to go to not go here!

2  Thank MacKenzie C
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I have eaten at various Wagaboo restaurants over the last year or so, most recently a few weeks ago. The food and service have always been excellent. In addition, they also offer special deals on a regular basis.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Good food for good price for a nice moment in couple or with friend. Especially on Tuesday when mojito are self-service !!!