“Whished for a bigger stomac!”
Review of El jardin secreto

Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malasaña
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I love this place. The interiour is amacing. Little bit of that and little bit of this is exstreamly nice put togeather. Thw food is good, menu wonderful written, and the drinks are a sight. Too bad the food was so good I over ate before I got to them but the roumor is they are wonderful! Go be amased.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

As you enter this place, which takes its name from the novel by Francis Burnett, you lose the connection from the real world and enter in a magic land.
It reminded me to a kids' bedroom, everything is beautiful in the smallest detail, it's a dream for kids and adults.
I had a Chocolandia - hot chocolate with cream and red fruits - absolutely exquisite.
You just can't miss it if you're a lover of teas and chocolate.
Actually you can't miss it in any other case.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel in Madrid. It is small in size (cozy), but large in friendliness and the food was some of the best that I have had in my over 30 years of travel. It only has 7 tables, family owned and operated and very nice. I do agree that I would make a reservation. The couple that own this restaurant are very proud of their establishment and it shows. I read comments that it was high priced. I obviously do not know what those individuals were comparing it to, but we found it to be very reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Pretty nice and cozy I aggree, but lovely environment as well. They have a lot of different drinks, really well made, great desserts pretty well picked and to be honest I have never eaten there, but for drinks and sweets is a constant for me. A long cue is awaited so maybe it's better to make a reservation first.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

It is a nice and cozy place but to expensive. and the food (at least what i tried) it was not that good, small portions and the flavour was ok. nothing more to say.

1  Thank Rita P