“Amazing apartment, but appalling agent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David C
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing apartment, but appalling agent”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment was beautiful and exactly as described. It is well equipped and super clean. If there is anything negative to say about it it the street noise on a Saturday night, but I knew that would be the case based on the location. The agent however was a different story.... I had no reply to any email from the agent, so slightly concerned I called their office the day before we arrived and managed to speak to someone who confirmed my booking. The taxi took us to their office to collect the keys. I know it is arrogant of English to expect everyone to speak English, but they work in tourism, so you expect to be at least understood. The girl I sat with spoke very broken English and just smiled at me. She didn't give me the exact address and only 1 set of keys for 5 people. She indicated the taxi would drop us outside the apartment and the key fob had a door number on, so I thought no more. The apartment is however on a pedestrianised road, so we were dropped a few roads away. I had to call the office to get the exact address, but could not make myself understood. Finally they managed to find someone to give me the name. The experience was stressful and tainted the start of the holiday. There was no welcome pack in the apartment, so we could not connect to the wifi as they were all password protected. There really was no point trying to call the agent to ask which wifi to select and what was the password because it would have been another expensive and frustrating call. Very poor indeed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was amazing
Liked least: the agent was awful, poor English, poor instructions
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Apr 2016
Hello David, I'm so sorry to hear that, at my office only one person don't speak English, but maybe you need a native speaker to value English level...
We all can write and have a conversation with people. Maybe next time we can offer a different experince for you!!
Best.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing