“Wooow woooooow ”

Restaurante de Sichuan
Ranked #310 of 12,768 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Centro
Description: Sichuan cuisine, as one of Four Great Traditions in China, is famous for its spicy flavorings and seasonings. A great variety of base food and ingredients are used in Sichuan cuisine to make different kinds of delicious dishes with its own unique flavors. By combining the characteristics of other cooking styles and great innovations, Sichuan Cuisine is known to the world with its unique cooking me
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My husband chose to try this restaurant cause he loves Chinese food.
We passed by fridays on our way here but we preferred this restaurant after we checked their set menu.
They have english version.
For vegetarian they have better options in the set menu as you can try more than one dish.
The staff are so nice,
The place is clean.
I tried the three vegetable salad and another one i don’t remember the name, for main course I took the fish flavored eggplant and I loved it the most its a bit spicy like I love.
My husband tried two chicken and beef starters he like the chicken one and he took kaung pau and he also loved it.
For sweets we took ice cream and a pastry that has ice cream inside.
I literally admired this restaurant after our experience yesterday in Taj Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Our hotel was close to this restaurant in Madrid. Because we were traveling with a baby we looked for a good place for takeaway. This restaurant is always busy and full of clients. The food is very tasty and the dishes are satisfying. We tried the Gong-Pao Chicken, the KongXiCai (seasonal vegetables with garlic) and cold (spicy) noodles. the food was delicious and fresh. The service was very kind and the food was prepared very fast. We ate at this restaurant a few times and enjoyed it every time! Highly recommended

Reviewed 15 August 2018

After a lot of tapas and classic Spanish dishes, it always tastes good with Asian. Here it goes quickly, but with an inclusive smile. Great service and quick turnaround. Incredibly good pork - just the way it should taste. We also eat fried rice and beef in strips. This is a very good restaurant for a cheap money. Recommended.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Authentic Sichuan food in Madrid. I love Sichuan food and tried it in various cities around the world (including Chengdu in the Sichuan province). We visited Restaurante de Sichuan spontaneously for lunch and were not disappointed. Delicious food that tasted authentic and the service was attentive and fast. I highly recommend this place if you are into the Sichuan cuisine.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing and has truly authentic Szechuan food with fresh spices and incredible flavor. Can only recommend coming here! Really loved it and would come back if we weren't only here for the weekend!