“excellent”

Neighbourhood: Malasana
Geel, Belgium
“excellent”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

A very friendly and typical atmosphere, excellent meals at more than reasonable prizes !
I surely can recommend it !

• Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful food and wondeful people”
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Last year my son and I were in Madrid and ate lunch at Lena twice. The waiter was great to us and so was the food. A couple of weeks ago my wife, my son and I went back to Madrid and of course we took her to Lena for lunch. We enjoyed it as expected.
Then on our last night in Madrid we decided to go back to Lena for tapas and were greeted by Jose who was the waiter that we had met the year before. Surprisingly, he remembered me. I told him that it was our last night in Madrid. He asked us what type of tapas we were thinking of and went ahead and suggested a couple of them. We had sangria, great tapas and a wonderful torrija. Later on Jose brought to the table some wrapped chocolate ice cream and then said that he wanted to treat us to some sweet liquor to say goodbye to Madrid. He really turned our dinner in a very special occasion. We were very grateful and really appreciated his attentions. Every time I go to Madrid I will definitely go back to Lena. Thanks Lena! and thanks Jose!

1 Thank EdgarRaul