“Flamenco”

Corral de la Moreria
Ranked #164 of 11,282 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$56 - US$128
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Corral de la Moreria, the most famous tablao flamenco in the world. Special award: To the best "Tablao Flamenco of the World" in Las Minas International Foundation (the most prestigious flamenco festival of Spain). Selected by: The book "1000 places to see before you die", the New York Times No. 1 best seller, ranked in the third place, along with the Museum of El Prado and the Royal Palace of Spain. Selected by: The "Michelin Guide 2011" for the fifth year in a row.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Flamenco was absolutely AMAZING! We didn't eat the food we just went for the show and a drink. The place is small, we made reservations ahead of time which held a table for us so I highly recommend doing that. The cost for the show and drink (combined option) was €50 each total.

1  Thank Kerri A

Reviewed 27 April 2014

On a recent trip to Madrid saw the Flamenco show the food from the tasting menu was superb
the succulent Iberian Ham ,the Sea Bass and the five chocolate dessert
The amazing show BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO
if you come to Madrid do not miss it

1  Thank 1210tgho
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My friend recommended this place as a must go. I got tickets for the show in advance online, and I'm so glad that I did. The place was packed! I did dinner and the show. I had the Allergria menu, which was like a tasting menu. I had the scallop salad, sea bass, and the lamb. For dessert I had the 5 chocolate dessert! It was all amazing. There was not a single bad bite! The Sangria was really good, a little on the sweeter side but good! After the superb dinner, the show started! It was a great show, those dancers left everything on the stage! I don't know how they do it several times a night! The guitar performers and singers added to the drama! I went to the 9 pm show. I heard several reviews saying to go to the latest show, but i don't think my experience was muted at all! The whole experience was close to $300 for two people. I had a great time and it was definitely a once in a lifetime experience! Completely worth it in my opinion!

1  Thank babynae
Reviewed 21 April 2014

You must come here to see the Flamenco Dancers. The food is good, although quite expensive. You can just see the show and have a drink. A unique experience when in Madrid.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I found the price and over all crammed atmosphere inside the room detracted completely from the show. The ticket price quoted did not include VAT. I thought the guitar was excellent but that is a foregone conclusion when you enter a dedicated Flamenco venue. What we are rating here is an over all customer experience. There's just too much competition in this sector in Madrid to give this profiteering outfit more than 2 stars.

5  Thank Davidoffhansky