“Wonderful Holiday, Wonderful Villa,”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Jenella

Casa Jenella boasts a large patioed area to sun bathe and for your BBQ.
Your very own secure and private pool. Here you or the kids can have hours of fun. Your villa Casa Jenella. ' Me Casa Es Su Casa '.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Casa Jenella boasts a large patioed area to sun bathe and for your BBQ.
Your villa Casa Jenella. ' Me Casa Es Su Casa '.
Another view of our beautiful Casa Jenella ( from the pool )
How about some Al fresco dining during the day or on those balmy warm nights
Eating al fresco. Imagine those warm summer nights and a bottle ( or two of Riocha ) to complement t
A fully fitted kitchen with all you require . But local restaurants are a must.
Casa Jenella's ample living room. Air conditioned for your comfort if you want to just relax
Casa Jenellas spacious luxury Master bedroom with king sized bed
The Master bedroom's en suite. Marble tiles, bath  and shower; as well as a vanity unit.
The villas delightful second bedroom. It has ample wardrobe space and a safe if you require it.
The 2nd guest  bathroom with marbled tiles, shower and luxury fittings
The villas 3rd beautifully appointed bedroom; purposefully furnished with high quality  single beds.
A view of the Mar Menor Sea
The 5* Intercontinental hotel on the Mar Menor Resort
The 5* Intercontinental hotel on the Mar Menor Resort
A scenic view of the fourth hole on the Mar Menor course. Watch out for the 'two lakes'.
Social Club and pools on The Mar Menor Golf Resort
The Mar Menor with the La Manga Strip in the distance
The first tee needs a good straight drive to avoid the sand trap
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Thomas M
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Holiday, Wonderful Villa,”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We visited Mar Menor in July 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Casa Jenella. This is a wonderful villa in a great location. The villa is in a quiet area but only a short walk to many of the amenities such as the shop, hotel complex, golf club house and driving range. On arrival we were immediately impressed by Casa Jenella and its surroundings. It is well equipped with everything that was promised in the property description – a very comfortable home that our family of 5 thoroughly enjoyed. A fantastic pool that is a great size and very private. And the sunshine was on the pool area almost all day, most importantly for us in the late afternoon/early evening. Our dealings with Ray were uncomplicated and we have no hesitation in recommending Casa Jenella as base for your holiday.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property exactly as described
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Teenagers
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spacious outdoor area, perfect for bbqs
Liked least: bit hot upstairs
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
swilson18...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

After arriving on a hot sunny Sunday afternoon to Rays villa we were greeted by the on set of a shkip and building materail out side. Next day they arrived nice and early 8.30 -5pm grinding mixing cerment, cutting tiles and the loud sound of Spainish music mixed with the dust coming over into our villa. We contacted Glenda Rays house keeper who advise us to use the pool at the hotel until she cotacted him in Englan as she had also seen the work and mess the privious week and INFORMED ray about how bad it was. We went to the pool and we had to pay 10 euros for two beds, bearing in mind there was 4 at the pool thast we had already paid for? We were later informed by Glenda that Ray would not move us he was going to call the owner of the villa to see what he could do. For the following few days we had this so we went out of the villa to the hotel pool, Ray called us to inform us the work would stop the next day and that he would give us a refund, I said we would discuss this on our return we wanted to enjoy some peace. Which was lovely when they were not there the estate is lovley and quiet that is why we booked it.
They arrived back the following week We left late on the Thursday evening thank god, AFTER SPENDING MOST OF OUR HOLIDAYS WITH NOISE an DUST EVERY WHERE which we were having to clean around the pool also inside the villa each day, were glad to come home. We spoke to Ray before the week we came out to his villa but there was no mention of building work as we would have looked for another villa, also he never attempted to call while we were there to see how things were going this was left to Glenda who got very stressed through this. On returning we contacted Ray regarding the offer of his refund and up to 0ctober 14th 2012 no response has come from him. If we had booked through a proper tour operater they would have had to inform us of the work, or get us another villa or offer a refund. Before you book this villa espeacially in September as every where is closed down for the season, most work takes place then, find out if there will be work going on as you will not get any satisfaction from RAY .

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Feb 2016
I feel swilson has been harsh in the extreme concerning my 'customer service'. In point of fact I would go as far as to say I did far more than try to help them.
Let me set the scene……my guests arrived at my villa and it was my villa neighbours who were in the process of having their pool patio laid and as a direct consequence of the building work a lot of dust and a fair bit of noise was being caused. I received a phone call from my guests and they let me know of their dissatisfaction with what was happening.I told them that I would contact my neighbour and see what I could do to rectify the problem. Paul, my neighbour , responded perfectly and asked his contractors for the building works to be put on hold ( he didn't have to do this but he did ; so I was very impressed by his response and help to please my guests ).
This however, was not enough for them……Oh no! They wanted, in fact demanded me to move them into another villa……How on earth did they expect me to do this? I own one villa not the resort!. I knew then they where playing a 'game of what can I get back or out of him".I certainly did not offer them a refund for their holiday…. for a situation that was beyond my control; although I did offer them a weekend away at my villa as an apology for the inconvenience they had had to suffer.
When they returned I did receive a request from them as to a full refund and I tried to explain the problem of noise and dust for that time was beyond my control and I had no notification that it was to start. Believe it or not I am not responsible for the actions or obligations of my neighbours on the resort. I guess Paul thought that late September/October would be quiet and building works, on his property, would not be a problem. Needless to say the couple never took up my offer of a free weekend at my villa…..their loss and a headache less for me I guess.
However, they did kindly leave me a pleasant surprise !!!!………At the back of a cupboard; that is not used to store food, they left an opened pack of potatoes, discretely positioned out of sight ….these gradually went off... as you can imagine the degradation of these vegetables eventually attracted small flies……as a consequence the kitchen had an infestation of these little flies . I would like to thank my guests for that parting 'gift'.
Finally, as my other reviews suggest, I always try and do everything I can to make my guests feel welcome to our villa and I do help in any way I can to make their stay at Casa Jenella as pleasant as possible.
Thanks for reading my reply,
Ray
Sheffield
Reviewed 30 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The calm relaxing home from home feel of the property!
Liked least: too warm at night, could have benefited from air con in the bedrooms, however the ceiling fans were a great help.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Burntwood, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The villa
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sunny aspect of tiled pool area.
Liked least: Lack of wi-fi internet access
Travelling group: Other

Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing