“Highly recommended and extremely helpful”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the clubhouse from my garden
Sundowner on the terrace overlooking the 2nd and the 5 star Hotel. The hedges have now grown Lounge (taken at night unfortunately!) The tv has been replaced by a much larger one.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the clubhouse from my garden
View from the roof showing one of the pools and 2nd fairway bunkers on left.
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need
looking directly at my apartment, taken from the Town Centre (I use this as my screensaver.!)
Cacti I planted and nurtured on the bank of 2nd fairway opposite  my garden
No more scrappy patchy grass! My lovely artificial lawn - lovely to walk on in bare feet!
Cacti in flower in my garden
Front entrance to La Torre
My garden on the golf course side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
torsy67
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended and extremely helpful”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at the apartment for a week in August two adults and a pre teen.From the start Maggie made us feel comfortable and relaxed.She sent out loads of information to enhance our stay before we left and even advised on car hire as I was very nearly duped.The apartment has everything you could want and more besides. There was lots of items we where free to use and this just made it stress free with the luggage restrictions.Also must say Bernie who is Maggie's key holder was also very accommodating and informative loved it would return every year Thanks

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean easy access to the pool
Liked least: going home
Travelling group: Other
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
10 Aug 2017
Thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad everything worked out well for you. I hope I can welcome you again in the future.
Mark C
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“'Nothing is too much trouble' attitude made this a truly relaxing holiday.”
Reviewed 21 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We have just returned from a 12 night stay in Maggie's wonderful apartment.This was the first time we had booked an apartment independently and I have to say it was one of the best things we have ever done.

Maggie's comprehensive information pack provided prior to arrival and her 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude made this a truly relaxing experience. Her directions from San Javier airport to the resort were foolproof and it was fantastic to arrive at the resort within 20 minutes of leaving the airport!!

Maggie's apartment truly feels like a home from home. It is clean, has so much more than the essentials needed for a self catering holiday, and is superbly located on the La Torre resort itself. The pool nearest the apartment was perfect for our children aged 7 and 9 and it was just a short walk to the onsite supermarket.

The location of La Torre is perfect for travelling to the many lovely locations in the Costa Calida area. We went to Cartegena, La Manga, Santiago de Ribiera beach and Calblanque beach.

We came home from this holiday feeling totally refreshed and making plans for a return as soon as possible!

Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
10 Aug 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and felt comfortable there.
I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
GeoffGarr...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment and location.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have stayed at most of the Polaris World Golf Resorts over a 10 year period. This apartment and the resort La Torre itself is the best we have holidayed at.
I cannot speak too highly of the way Maggie has treated my family and I,and the efficient information she sent us. The apartment is within 25 metres of two marvellous swimming pools. The setting is outstanding.
It is superbly equipped and very comfortable. I like golf resorts despite not playing golf because they are very safe, with 24 hour security and immaculately kept. Security is important to me being a retired police officer. La Torre where I have previously stayed is outstandingly good. The place is quiet which we wanted, but our 19 years old daughter and her 21 years old cousin loved it also. It is near enough to the Mar Menor resorts to go to them often if needed. We went for dinner twice there and also visited Cartagena which is a beautifull City.
Maggies apartment is a credit to her and very comfortable. I recommend it unreservedly. We will be going again. From Geoff Garratt of Sheffield.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, the pools were great.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
10 Aug 2017
Thanks Geoff, very kind words as ever.! You are as good as your word - thanks for staying again and again at my apartment. I do appreciate your stays and the care you take of my property.
Lauren G
Reading
“Highly Recommended, would definately stay again :)”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The apartment was very nice, very homely with everything you could need. Very short walk to the pools and lovely to have the loungers and garden as an option. Owner provides lots of local information and very helpful before your stay. The complex is very nice, this is my third time staying. There are some restaurants on site, depending on the time of year, it can be quiet. But this is definately somewhere I would return to if looking for a nice relaxing break.

Travelling group: Extended Family
People with disabilities Older travelers
10 Aug 2017
Thanks Lauren - so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for caring for my property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing