“Consistently good”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

We visit this restaurant every time we are in the area (twice a year at least) and have never been disappointed. It's in a lovely quiet square and whether you sit inside or outside has a nice ambience. Our kids love it and there is lots of choice if you have vegetarians in your family as we do. We always find the staff welcoming and friendly without being overattentive. Heartily recommend but hope it doesn't get too popular and therefore spoiled!

• Visited October 2013

Alicante, Spain
“0 Mamma Mia is right!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Nice environment, friendly staff and good food (especially the pizza)!! Service a little slow but overall good value for money.

Visited June 2013
Murcia, Spain
“Nice and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

I just went to this place last week with a friend of mine. It is quite and nice and the waiters a quite friendly. I tried the lasagne with meat and mushrooms and it was simply delicious! The average price (main dish) is 9 euros. My friend ordered a pizza which I thought it was also very nice. I must say that this is a very good Italian restaurant. I was very happy with it... well, being absolutely honest I have to say that the drinks were a little expensive, though I don't know if that was because they charged us that 10% service charge... If you go just check the bill. In any case I do recommend this restaurant cos' I really enjoyed the food and the environment.

• Visited October 2011