“Great place”
Review of The Olive Tree

The Olive Tree
Ranked #1 of 8 Murcia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very nice personnel, wonderful view, swimming pool, peaceful area. Great place to visit if you want to have some peace and not so difficult to find (The Owner will always help). I honestly reccomend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Natalia K
TheOliveTreeSpain, Owner at The Olive Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Thank you so much for the lovely review you gave The Olive Tree. Your feedback is important as I am keen that we get it right for you and all future guests.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great rural house with nice swimming pool and lovely owner from England. You need car to get there but it was worth it! Comfortable rooms, good breakfast, very calm area on spain country near of Murcia.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristýna V

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A really nice place to stay in the country,rooms are very roomy and comfy Jennifer the owner is a fantastic host and we really enjoyed our stay at this lovely farmhouse,there is good rd network and easy access to visit everywhere.Nice pool and terrace with good views over the countryside and
Mountains.All and all a very pleasant stay,hope to visit again soon.
From Theresa&Brian.

Room Tip: All is very high standard.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whitehorses176

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband stayed at the Olive tree last year whilst house hunting. We both stayed this time and although only a short visit we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Jennifer you are a diamond, a great hostess,a lovely lady with a wealth of knowledge and great company. Your accomodation is fab, Lovely spacious room with ensuite and views to die for.
Breakfast was great and nothing was too much trouble.We were only sorry we couldnt stay longer.
i will recommend you to everyone and will definately book again when we return to complete our house purchase.
Many thanks Jennifer

Room Tip: All the rooms seem lovely
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sally M

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Based on previous Tripadvisor reviews, we chose The Olive Tree for our first taste of "real Spain" - a birthday trip for my 90 year old mum where we could be sure of good facilities and the opportunity for my wife and I to take time out for walking and birdwatching in nearby forest parks. We stayed for 10 days, sharing a ground floor suite fully equipped for disabled guests. Food and drink were plentiful and excellent value, and Jennifer was simply the best hostess we could have asked for. With the peace and beauty of surrounding countryside, and Pinoso and other charming towns within easy reach, this was the perfect break. Mum is determined that next year we stay for longer...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank gladbags99
TheOliveTreeSpain, Owner at The Olive Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you so much for the lovely review you gave The Olive Tree. I really enjoyed your Spring break too and look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night at the Olive Tree.

Jennifer - Excellent hospitality and thanks for letting us bend your ear!

Room - Spacious and comfortable with en suite and 'walk in' wardrobe.

Breakfast - Full English with sunrise. No better way to start the day.

The Olive Tree - Beautiful surroundings and peaceful so you can't help but relax.

Why not treat yourself?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen L
TheOliveTreeSpain, Owner at The Olive Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Having spent a few pleasant days at the Olive tree ,with my daughter,last year in April I was curious to see if any thing had changed.
I needn't have worried Bob there to greet me with a drink and a snack(did I say snack more like large plate of mixed tapas).
I was the only one staying, as it was early in the season,but had the same service I would expect had there been more people there.
I have bought a small house in nearby Pinoso not large enough for too many friends and family to stay,but they will all be sent to the Olive tree,if they have rooms available.I feel when word gets around it may be difficult to book accommodation at the Olive tree.As you may have gathered I don't think the place is to bad at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheOliveTreeSpain, Owner at The Olive Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your good review of The Olive Tree.

We shall certainly look forward to accommodating your friends and family at The Olive Tree when they come to visit.

All the very best in your new house in Spain Pat.