“My best meal so far!!”
Review of Cabana Buenavista

Cabana Buenavista
Reserve with
Cabana Buenavista is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 843 Restaurants in Murcia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bedar
“My best meal so far!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have to say this is the first Michelin star restaurant I've been to, my expectations were quite high but I was not at all disappointed, it was a truly amazing experience!
Our friends had visited numerous Michelin star restaurant before but said La Cabaña beat them in creativity and presentation.
They have an a la carte menu and three different tasting menus to choose from, we opted for La Cabaña tasting menu priced at €64.95. A very reasonable price for the 14 yummy courses we experienced, I am smiling at the thought of them while typing!
You can also choose a wine pairing to go with your menu fro €35. Although we didn't choose this we were very professionaly advised on our selection of wines.
We all had an amazing 4 and a half hour lunch, with every course surprising us both visually and in flavour and explained in perfect english by one of the waiters.
If you are in the area and fancy something special don't hesitate to visit this fabulous restaurant (booking is a must). I know i will be back!
Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“wow, wow and wow!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Have I mentioned how wow this restaurant is?! Open for lunches Monday to Thursday, this is one restaurant you should find the time to visit. Being a Michelin virgin I went with my wife and two friends with an almost nervous feeling, but after approaching the restaurant along the drive though the beautiful gardens and greeted at the door by a waiter, and shown to our table, the nerves evaporated and thus begun the best four and half hours of my culinary life!
I genuinely mean that, we opted for the middle tasting menu of three, and were taken on a 4 x 4 ride of taste sensations, as if we were in Willy Wonka's restaurant for grown ups!
Conversation at our table was reduced to Mmmmmm, ahhh and oooooooh as we were taken on an assault of 14 courses. (I don't want to break down the food, as this is all part of the journey)We were guided by the wine by the English speaking waiter, that suited our budget and tastes. I could go on with compliments but I can only say it was the best meal of my life! I'm actually scared to eat as it might offend my tastebuds!
The cost was 100euro's per person, but we all agreed fantastic value. So save up, wait for a special occasion and experience this wonderful restaurant. And I'm definitely going back! Thank you

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mat of the mountains
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
“A sensational experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Dining in Cabaña is an experience you will never forgot. It is sensational for the taste and for the eyes. We have been to a few Michelin star restaurants before, but we never met a chef with such creativity. Every dish he made, was an art piece. The service of the waiting team was friendly and attentive. Every dish has been explained very well. It was an amazing lunch. Definitely recommended.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelWen
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“spectacular!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We celebrated my wife's birthday at La Cabana whilst staying in Los Alcazeros some 40 min drive away on the coast; and wow the drive was certainly worth it! The restaurant is located in an unusual location, don't be put off when trying to find it! The palm lined drive reveals a large entertainment hall with the thatched restaurant behind. The setting is truly lovely with waterfalls, pond, manicured gardens and lawns.

On to the food... We experienced some great theatre and just as great food. Service was excellent as is to be expected of a starred establishment. We were a bit concerned by the Spanish only menu but the waiter patiently explained each dish and the optional tasting menus. The meal was preceded by a number of tiny dishes showing amazing miniature creative skill, taste and spectacular display pieces. The waiting team were very attentive and quickly bought over another bottle of water after we had settled the bill to help with a little coughing fit. All in all we had fabulous, wowee look at that meal and would definitely recommend La Cabana.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Anthony L
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Thrilling murcia hide-away.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Our first time in a Michelin star restaurant. Five of us went for a 65th birthday celebratory lunch, the position of the restaurant is set on the edge of Murcia which makes finding it so much easier. On turning into the grounds, they are just stunning in their design, colour, architecture and statuary.
The design of the main building is of a huge African thatched hut, entering is like going into the 'tardis' even bigger inside. They only take a limited number of diners per sitting, so booking is a must. This is the only restaurant that I have been in, where sat around a large circular table, I have been able to fully hear everyone's conversation, as other tables are set widely apart.
We chose the larger taster menu, which with the entrees, if I remember correctly, was 14 courses. We selected our own wines and after 4 hours of having entertainment, with our eyes and taste senses, I could not believe the range of food together with the intricate teasing design put into each course of each.
The staff could not have been more friendly or informative, adding to the experience.
Our total bill of €485, was a very pleasant surprise. We will certainly be coming here again.

• Visited October 2013