See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 4 nights, it has a very nice location. Very close to the city center and the most attractions. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel if you thinking of going to the beach as will take you about 45 min to get to the closer beach.
Room was a goos size, there was a fridge and safe in the room. Bathroom was good size too with hair dryer.
We used the hotel parking that was 10€ per day, you can find some parking outside the hotel but its quite busy the most of the time.
If you want to visit the city I’ll recommend the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jose M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Murcia Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Nuria,

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the hotel. As you say, our location is great, in the heart of the city. I´m going to share your words with the staff.

Thank you for your trust in NH Hotel Group, but in special for choose our hotel.

We are looking fordward to seeing you again.

Best regards.

Lucía Castro Espín
Dpto Calidad
NH Murcia Centro

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The room was good however the breakfast was not worth it price the bread was dry and old and the nreakfast staff was not helpfull at all.
The parking was for small cars only one of the narrowest parking house I have seen.
The staff in the recetion was very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jose M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Murcia Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear guest,

First, i would like to thank you so much for your time in giving us your feedback from your stay in NH Murcia Centro. Your words are very important for us, because it really help us to improve. I take note about it. I going to transfer your comments to my superiors.
I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you can come back and we have the opportunity to improve your feelings.

Best regards,

Lucía Castro Espín
Quality Department
NH Murcia Centro

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night due to circumstances, was a very early morning check in.room 307 Very clean room modern shower room /washroom with a few little toiletries that came in very handy. A mini bar with biscuits and crisp Very comfy bed. Breakfast there was something for everyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jose M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Murcia Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear guest,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that our rooms and its equipment were to your liking. The hotel was refubrished to ensure the comfort of our guests, so it's fantastic to read you comment.

Thank you for choose NH Hotel Group.

We are looking fordward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stayed one night, was amazed how well located this hotel is. Super friendly, helpful staff. We upgraded our room, which was large and airy. Probably paid over the odds on reflection. Breakfast was really good for a 3 star hotel. Would book here again next time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jose M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Murcia Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Aligram,

We are looking fordward to seeing you again.

Best regards.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had a below average stay at this hotel. We didn’t get the room that we paid for, but we got one without a balcony even though I paid for one with. We paid to have the evening meals included but cancelled that after the first night as the food was very unpleasant and I spent the remaining night with food poisoning. The staff couldn’t care less, but didn’t refund the money we had paid extra for food. The only saving grace was the pool and outdoors area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jose M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Murcia Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Kelly,

Your opinion is for other hotel. We are NH Murcia Centro, we haven´t pool, nor rooms with balcony and nor food service. Please delete this comment and write in the correct hotel.

Thank you.