See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. I could reserve via email due some problems with my mastercard. they were very kind in helping us.
Clean and beautiful view rooms. Good comfort and in one of the best areas of murcia.
Totally satisfied with the price too.
Enhorabuena!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Well wanted a clean , simple and convenient hotel. It turned out that way and more. Hotel had no booking for me from Trip Advisor. Not a problem. Took my word as to the price though it was below current rates. Provided additional guidance on local area if you wanted it. Hotel is 10 mins walk from train, 100m to a supermercado and close to bus stop.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick N
Reviewed 16 January 2017

The staff at this hotel are extremely helpful and are always on hand to offer advice. The location of the hotel is very central and there is parking available although I would advise any future guests to park up early as the spaces are taken very early on in the evening. However, there are plenty of parking spaces available close by for a small overnight charge.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is what I would describe as basic but I could not fault the cleanliness or what you got considering the location and the price. We stayed here for 5 nights and did not encounter any problems other than the lack of soundproofing although again I felt I could not complain due to the price. A very good place to stay if you mainly want a bed and somewhere near the centre of Murcia.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed here a few years ago and it was only average but the location is excellent. It has now been renovated and the rooms and bathrooms are very comfortable. If travelling by car the hotel has its own car park but access is a bit tricky. It is worth noting that during the month of August parking in Murcia is unrestricted and free. We were able to park at the front of the hotel. A short walk takes you into the beautiful city of Murcia with wonderful shops and restaurant and a fresh market close by that is a must visit. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple