We stayed at Pension Sarasate for one night recently.
There is no elevator and the Pension is on the second floor.
The owner is very welcoming.
The Pension reminded us what it must be like ot live in a convent.
- Very basic clean rooms
- Rooms are small
- Bathroom is very small, with a very small gap between the toilette and shower stall
- No AirCon and street noise could be a problem, but we had ear plugs
- Beds were firm but OK
- We could hear our neighbours in the adjacent room for a while - thankfully they turned in early like us
- No on site restaurant - understandable as this is a Pension.
Conclusion: Good basic clean accomodation if you can get a good price that will equal good value - however, we payed 50 Euro through a travel web site. In my opinion, 35 Euro would be a more fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensión Sarasate is located in Pamplona's old town, within 300 metres of the bus station and Baluarte Exhibition Centre. It is a 5-minute walk from where the running of the bulls takes place during San Fermines. It has been completely remodeled in 2015. Rooms feature a work desk, a private bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The tour desk provides information about the city, including the famous San Fermines Festival, and the Navarra region. The property is just a 5-minute walk from Ciudadela Park. There are also plenty of bars and typical restaurants in the streets nearby. Public car parks can be found very close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pension Sarasate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.