Riudor Hotel Benidorm
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Helios Benidorm(Benidorm)
  • Breakfast included
US$78
US$114
1,408 results
All reviewsbrick chickenkaraoke barmed playaclub roombar staffthomson repevery nightgreat holidayolder peopleshallow endplenty of choicenight lifehotel entertainmentpool areabar prices areair concentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2011

our 5th xmas and new year was as usual absolutely brilliant everything food ,drinks the lovely friendly girls in the dining room mariuxi mari susan etc.
the bar staff paco tony antonio simon and juan the bull fighting nun any one who was there new years eve will no what i mean a great night and also last but not least the brilliant hard working Ashley see you all in may .
Roy& Pearl

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at Riudor Hotel Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2011

Hello Roy & Pearl!

Thanks for your beautiful comments on the Riudor and Hotel staff.
I'll let them know what you said about them. They'll be delighted to know you enjoyed your stay so much and appreciated their hard work.

Should you have any enquiries or special requests, please email us to benidorm@medplaya.com We'll be happy to answer back as soon as possible.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you in May.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2011

I took my friend rita to spain for the first time in oct 2010. after staying at the presidente 9 or ten times i thought i would have a change. I am so glad i picked the riudor my friend and I loved it. I know the rooms are basic but they are clean and who wants to stay in their room anyway when you can have such fun in the hotel. The food was excellent and everywhere was lovely and clean. At night we loved it, Ashley was great and funny what a great lad - give him a rise. The staff are great, really helpful and friendly. We have already booked to come again in april for longer. We are having withdrawal symptoms and cannot stop talking about our great, great, great holididay at the riudor. Looking forward to your quizzes Ashley. And think we will have to apply for your loyalty card as we think we shall be having many more hols at the riudor. WE LOVE BENIDORM AND WE ALSO LOVE THE RIUDOR. Look forward to seeing you all in april whooopeeee xx

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindaheaton
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at Riudor Hotel Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2011

Hello Linda,

You made me laugh! I'm glad that you and your friend Rita liked Ashley's quizzes so much!! Yes, he's a great person.
So you enjoyed the food and found the Hotel clean, and the staff friendly and helpful. That's good to start with :-)
If you'd like to apply for the card, you may do it through Med Playa's website in order to get next time some free drinks, or t-shirts, a bottle of wine, etc. You choose. It's our way to reward you for coming back. It's worth having it.

If I can help you in any way, please feel free to send your enquiries or special requests to benidorm@medplaya.com.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you back too. Take care.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2011

I stayed christmas 2009 and loved benidorm and the hotel so i went back for christmas 2010 the rooms in hotel was robbed manager DONE nothing the muggings on the old ladys and gentle men was horrible. could,nt even enjoy ourselfs nothing was safe im in my 30s my husband is in is 40s we was so afraid we DIDNT leave the hotel and if thomason was honest they would tell you there was people coming home on 1/1/2011 instead of 8/1/2011 if someone offeredme a free holiday there i would say no thank you

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear cchSwansea,

We are sorry that you found cause for disappointment during your recent stay at the Hotel Riudor.

We try hard to keep high quality standards regarding Guests' health and safety. We always call the police immediately if anything occurs, this is not a common thing to happen in the Riudor Hotel.

Pickpockets are common in every touristic place, especially during Christmas and New Year. I'm sure that the Thomson rep warned you about them, and that she suggested to hire a safe. Anyway, Benidorm is not a dangerous city, not even at night time. Is quite calm.

The Riudor has a high number of repeat Guests who come back every year, or even many times a year, because they love the central and flat location, the food and our friendly staff.

We are sorry that the hotel did not meet with your expectations. Hope you're keeping fine and feel better now.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2011

we stayed at hotel riudor dec 28th to jan8th 2011 and got to say thorughly enjoyed the whole stay. the rooms are ok need a decor maybe but the new years eve was great the hotel made sure we all enjoyed ourselves starting at 6 30 pm canapes and punch then excellent 4 course dinner and goody bags etc hats gift xmas table gifts. the entertainment was great and ended 2pm to 3pm. a good night to remember. the food overall was great as im a fossy eater and i always enjoyed every meal; lovely english b/fast and wonderful desserts and if you go out on day trip they supply you a packed lunch bingo is free and quizzes were good fun our room maid maribel was perfect the hotel staff were all lovely and the rep ange was great and always available. definatly go back to this hotel. the bar palladium next to the black chicken was great and freindly from 4pm to 7 pm worth the visit .

1  Thank jencalverley1

Hello jencalverley1,

My name's Paula, I'm Hotel Riudor's Guest Relations (the lady behind the desk next to the entrance door). But you probably didn't see me as some days I was on holidays.

I'm happy to know you enjoyed starting 2011 in the Riudor, and that you found the food to be great.
I'll tell Maribel you liked her service, as well as Angie's.
Whenever you're planning to come back, please remember to bring your Amigo Card and, if you don't have it, you may apply for it for free on Med Playa's web to get free things during your holidays.
If you have any enquiries or special requests, please email us to benidorm@medplaya.com We'll be happy to answer back asap.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2011

not the first time we have stayed at the riudor, will not be the last!! the entertainment in this hotel is probably the best around, and the young man ashley works very hard , on saying that its very easy to get around from here flat and close to everything. the rooms are getting tired my bathroom in 803 had seen better days but its a busy hotel. the food as always spot on loved it all, the staff always polite, pleasent, but not in your face. even managed a new years kiss from the night porter this year !! god bless the cleaner helena on floor 8 she is brilliant and pleasent. another fantastic xmas and new year will be back soon

2  Thank lancashirelass20
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at Riudor Hotel Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2011

Hello lancashirelass20,

Thank you for your comments on our Hotel. I'm glad to know you've been here before, and that you'd like to keep on repeating with us.
I'll tell Ashley and Helena what you said about them :-)
It's good to know you liked the food, staff, and that you enjoyed the Christmas and New Year gala dinners.

Hope you already have our free loyalty card, the Amigo Card. Otherwise, I highly recommend you to apply for it on Med Playa's website.

Should you have any enquiries or special requests for next time, please contact us to benidorm@medplaya.com

Will be looking forward to seeing you back.
With kind regards,